1. Foundation of the Abbey de la Couronne in Angouleme (1122)
2. Our Lady of the Assumption, Naples, Italy (11th Century)
3. Our Lady of the Place, Rome (1250)
4. Our Lady of Vaussivieres, Auvergne, France (1374)
5. Our Lady of Buch, Guienne
6. Our Lady of All Help, (1640) /Our Lady de la Plebe, Venice (1480)
7. Our Lady of the Rosary, instituted by Pope Gregory XIII (1573)
8. Our Lady of Good Remedy/ Church of Our Lady of Gifts, Avignon France (1st Century) founded by St. Martha
9. Miraculous Cure of St. John Damascene by Our Lady (723) (restored severed hand)
10. Our Lady of the Cloister, Citeaux, France (1624)
11. Feast of the Divine Maternity of Our Lady
12. Our Lady of Zapopan, Mexico, (1541)
13. Our Lady of Clairvaux, France, (1114)
14. Our Lady of La Rochelle, France (7th Century)
15. Dedication of the Church of Our Lady of Terouenne (1133)
16. Dedication of the Church of Our Lady of Milan (1417) by Pope Martin V
17. Dedication of the Cave of Our Lady of Chartres, France (46), by St. Pontianus
18. Dedication of the Church of Our Lady of Rheims (405) built by St. Nicasius
19. Dedication of the Holy Cross & Our Lady Abbey, Royaumont, France (1235), founded by St. Louis
20. Dedication of the Abbey of Our Lady, Pontigny, France (1114)
21. Our Lady of Talan, near Dijon, France
22. Our Lady of the Underground, Grand Cairo (12 Century)
23. Our Lady of Consolation, near Honfleur, France
24. Our Lady of Hermits, Switzerland (1418)
25. Dedication of the Cathedral of Our Lady of Toledo, Spain (1070)
26. Our Lady of Victory, near Senlis, France (1225)
27. Dedication of the Basilica of Our Lady, Help of Christians, Turin, Italy, built by St. John Bosco (1868)
28. Our Lady of Vivonne, Savoy, France
29. Our Lady of Oropa, Vercelli, Italy (380)
30. Our Lady of Mondevi, Piedmont (1540)
31. Miracle at St. Fort, Chartres, France (1116)
A masterpiece that combines the visions of four great Catholic mystics into one coherent story on the life of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Based primarily on the famous revelations of Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich and Ven. Mary of Agreda, it also includes many episodes described in the writings of St. Bridget of Sweden and St. Elizabeth of Schenau. To read this book, therefore, is to share in the magnificent visions granted to four of the most privileged souls in the history of the Church.
In complete harmony with the Gospel story, this book reads like a masterfully written novel. It includes such fascinating details as the birth and infancy of Mary, her espousal to St. Joseph and her Assumption into Heaven where she was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth.
For young and old alike, The Life of Mary As Seen by the Mystics will forever impress the reader with an inspiring and truly unforgettable understanding of the otherwise unknown facts concerning Mary and the Holy Family. Imprimatur. 280 pgs, PB
Defenders of Christendom
Battles - Honor - Miracles!
This book is filled with
amazing stories of little-known
Catholic heroes presenting
spectacles of bravery and
valor never exceeded in all the annals of history.
gallantry through daring feats
of arms, the knight's faith,
coupled with his marvelous
courage, made him nearly
invincible on the field
of battle. read more . . .
Especially for young children -
Now available as an e-book!
Available for only $2.99 US
as an ebook download.
Also available in Spanish!
The exciting life story of
the holy Catholic knight
known as El Cid!
The amazing life story of the
little known incorrupt saint
- King Fernando III!
This highly acclaimed book is
inspirational to young men
and a guide to building a strong
masculine, Catholic character!
Also available as softback!