1. Collection of all the Feast of Our Lady, celebrated at Louvain
2. Our Lady of Helbron, Germany (1442)
3. Our Lady of the Divine Shepherd, France
4. Our Lady of Haut restores life to young woman in Belgium (1419)
5. Our Lady of the Woods, Galloro (1621)
6. Our Lady of the Fountain, Valenciennes, France
7. Vigil of the Nativity of Our Lady, instituted by Pope Gregory II (722)
8. Feast of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary (15BC)
9. Our Lady of Puy, France (221)
10. Our Lady of Trut, Shrine near Cologne, Germany, built by St. Heribert (10th Century)
11. Our Lady of Hildesheim, Germany (11th Century)
12. The Most Holy Name of Mary
13. Our Lady of Zell (Mariazell), Austria/Our Lady of Guadalupe, Spain
15. The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
16. Our Lady of Good News, Sicily
17. Our Lady of the Candles (15th Century)
18. Our Lady of Smelcem, Flanders
19. Our Lady of La Salette, France (1846)
20. Our Lady of the Silver Foot, at Toul in Lorraine, France (1284)
21. Our Lady of Pucha, Valencia (1223)
22. The Giving of the Name of Mary to Our Lady by St. Ann, her mother
23. Our Lady of Valvenere, Spain
24. Our Lady of Ransom, Spain (1218)/ Our Lady of Rocamadour, France
25. Madonna, Divine Shepherdess, Spain (1703)
26. Our Lady of Victory at Tourney (1340)
27. Our Lady of Happy Assembly, Le Laus, France (1664)
28. Our Lady of Cambron, France (1322)
29. Our Lady of Tongres, France (1081)
30. Our Lady of Beaumont, Lorraine, France (12th Century)
A masterpiece that combines the visions of four great Catholic mystics into one coherent story on the life of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Based primarily on the famous revelations of Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich and Ven. Mary of Agreda, it also includes many episodes described in the writings of St. Bridget of Sweden and St. Elizabeth of Schenau. To read this book, therefore, is to share in the magnificent visions granted to four of the most privileged souls in the history of the Church.
In complete harmony with the Gospel story, this book reads like a masterfully written novel. It includes such fascinating details as the birth and infancy of Mary, her espousal to St. Joseph and her Assumption into Heaven where she was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth.
For young and old alike, The Life of Mary As Seen by the Mystics will forever impress the reader with an inspiring and truly unforgettable understanding of the otherwise unknown facts concerning Mary and the Holy Family. Imprimatur. 280 pgs, PB
Now Available!Catholic Vitality Publications presents . . .
Brand new by
Now in paperback!
Battles - Honor - Miracles! This
book is filled with amazing stories of little-known Catholic heroes presenting
spectacles of bravery and valor never exceeded in all the annals of history. read more. . .
Roman Catholic books currently published by Catholic Vitality Publications:
-the amazing true story of the life of Rodrigo Diaz, El Cid!
- King St. Fernando III, born 100
years to the month after the death of
the Cid. His life was filled with miracles
and many conquests!
Discounts available for bulk
orders and for bookstore
retail sales! Just contact us