1. Circumcision of Our Lord; Mary, Mother of God
2. Our Lady of the Pillar (40 A.D.)
3. Our Lady of Sichem, Belgium (474)
4. Our Lady of Treves, Italy (746). Appeared to St. Jerome Emiliani, 1530
5. Our Lady of Abundance or Prosperity, Cursi, Italy (1641)
6. Our Lady of Cana
7. Our Lady of Egypt
8. Our Lady of Prompt Succor, New Orleans, Louisiana (1809)
9. Our Lady of Clemency, or Our Lady of Mercy of Absam, near Innsbruck, Austria (1797)
10. Our Lady of Guides, Manila, (1570)
11. Our Lady of Bessiere, Limousin, France
12. Our Lady of Conquest, Santa Fe, New Mexico
13. Our Lady of Victory, Prague, Czechoslovakia (1620), home of the Infant of Prague
14. Our Lady of the Word, Montserrat, Spain (1514)
15. Our Lady of Banneux, Belgium (1933)
16. Our Lady, Refuge of Sinners
17. Our Lady of Pontmain, France (1871)
18. Our Lady of Dijon, France (1513)
19. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
20. Our Lady of the Tables, Montpellier, France. “Arms of the city of Montpellier.”
21. Our Lady of Exile
22. Our Lady of Bethlehem
23. Feast of Our Lady’s Espousals, approved by Pope Paul III (1546)
24. Our Lady of Peace (1917)
25. Translation of the winding sheet & tomb of Our Lady to Constantinople (455)
26. Our Lady of Long Fields/Our Lady of Atocha, Madrid, Spain (1261)
27. Our Lady of Life, Provence, France.
28. Our Lady of Good Succor, (1613)
29. Our Lady of Chatillion sur Seine, France (1130)
30. Our Lady of the Rose, Lucca, Italy
31. Apparition of Our Lady to Bl. Angela de Foligno (1285)
A masterpiece that combines the visions of four great Catholic mystics into one coherent story on the life of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Based primarily on the famous revelations of Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich and Ven. Mary of Agreda, it also includes many episodes described in the writings of St. Bridget of Sweden and St. Elizabeth of Schenau. To read this book, therefore, is to share in the magnificent visions granted to four of the most priviledged souls in the history of the Church.
In complete harmony with the Gospel story, this book reads like a masterfully written novel. It includes such fascinating details as the birth and infancy of Mary, her espousal to St. Joseph and her Assumption into Heaven where she was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth.
For young and old alike, The Life of Mary As Seen by the Mystics will forever impress the reader with an inspiring and truly unforgettable understanding of the otherwise unknown facts concerning Mary and the Holy Family. Imprimatur. 280 pgs, PB
Return to Marian Calendar
Return to Roman Catholic Saints Homepage
Pelayo's resistance initiated the nearly 800-year-long Reconquista to take back his country from the ruthless invader who had conquered his homeland and sought to erase his culture and his faith. His actions would lay the foundations of a Kingdom for Christ that would eventually reach around the world and spread the Catholic faith to millions of souls. Read more...
Please help us continue to bring high quality books to our readers at the lowest possible price! Click the link below! Thank you!
Defenders of Christendom
Battles - Honor - Miracles!
This book is filled with
amazing stories of little-known
Catholic heroes presenting
spectacles of bravery and
valor never exceeded in all the annals of history.
gallantry through daring feats
of arms, the knight's faith,
coupled with his marvelous
courage, made him nearly
invincible on the field
of battle. read more . . .
Especially for young children -
Now available as an e-book!
Available for only $2.99 US
as an ebook download.
Also available in Spanish!
The exciting life story of
the holy Catholic knight
known as El Cid!
The amazing life story of the
little known incorrupt saint
- King Fernando III!
This highly acclaimed book is
inspirational to young men
and a guide to building a strong
masculine, Catholic character!
Also available as softback!